Friday 21 October 2016

DAY 17: 22 DAY CHALLENGE

I started the 22-day challenge, complements of Rex Harawa PhD, the bespoke gentleman.
Today I nominate my elder brother Elias Maziya aka Elias Snr Maziya aka EZ. When I joined ESCOM, a time when each blackout had to be succeeded with a fully drawn enquiry, EZ was one of the few older hands who welcomed me. He also stood up with me when we formed a workers union. EZ stood up with me in think and thin. His home in Chileka became my second home. His people became my people. EZ is a person I am privileged to call a brother. Much older than me, but he always addressed me as Mr President. I look forward when I return to barbecuing a full goat at Chileka in honour of EZ. I recall times when we would just grill chickens nkukhwasula basi. And when we went to Lingadzi, Nyama Yozonga was always his favourite! We always told each other; ngodya za angoni! EZ you are a man in a million! A true friend, a true brother. A good man
The rules are simple:
Once you are nominated, your 22 days start.
Every day you must record yourself doing 22 pushups. Try your best to reach 22. If it means doing assisted push ups on your knees,or stop to take a break, that's cool, but make sure to get them all done, all 22 push ups in one video.
From your Day 1, every day after you do your work-out, you must still nominate a different person. Try to choose people you think need this

No comments:

Post a Comment