Sunday 9 October 2016

DAY 5: 22 DAY CHALLENGE

I started the 22-day challenge, complements of Dr. Rex Harawa, a person I respect and admire.
Today I nominate Victor Jere. I have not told Mkhosi this but it was his posts on Facebook showing him sweating in the gym lifting them weights that assured me I could do it too. Now you must understand where I am coming from. We Ngonis are not known much for body exercises! Ndife owuma ziwalo. But Mkhosi Victor Jele proved otherwise. Mkhosi is the epitome of a full blooded Nguni; tall dark, well chiselled, dashingly handsome and a debonair. So if such a perfect specimen could do it; I sad pagonachi apa! Nase BaNgoni tingayezga! Now I know I have been lazy in the past months, but since starting this challenge I am playing with my dumbbells again! So Mkhosi this is to say; thank you
The rules are simple:
Once you are nominated, your 22 days start.
Every day you record yourself doing 22 pushups. Try your best to reach 22. If it means doing assisted push ups on your knees,or stop to take a break, that's cool, but make sure to get them all done in one video, all 22 push ups.
Every day you must nominate a different person. Try to choose people you think will want to do this. We got this!
If you by chance have already been nominated; then be a Good Samaritan and extend the nomination. In your case Mkhosi; I also suspect you don't need this challenge as I have noted you have not relented in your quest to be healthy and fit! I see you are still actively and passionately playing g my favourite game: basketball. So pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment